| We take the protection of privacy seriously and this statement
outlines the policies in place as at May 2002.
How we Collect Information
Our company and its related companies collect information
We may combine information with that available from third parties or public
sources. You may not purchase or use our services anonymously, you must
provide correct and accurate contact details, and details of the legal
entity such as ABN and ACN.
- from the use of its web sites
- from application forms
- from use of its connectivity services
- from use of its proxies
- from resellers and affiliates
- from third parties
- where legally required to do so
We do not collect information on children under 13 years of age.
we use Private Information
We use private information to
- Identify you for permission to access our services
- Provide you with invoices
- Gain an understanding of your needs in relation to our service and
- Check for credit worthiness or fraud
- Contact you where necessary in relation to your use of our services
- Provide news letters and outage and other notifications
- Marketing purposes
- Test and develop our services and systems
- Management purposes
- Research purposes
Cookies are used to identify you to our web servers. This information
can then be used to customise the web site or set preferences for you.
This information is collected and used for internal marketing purposes.
we Share Information
We do not sell your information to third parties but may share it with
related companies, as defined by the national privacy Act. We may also
share statistical information with third parties, without disclosing
individual details, unless those details are necessary for fulfilling
a service order you have requested. For example a carriage service or
a domain name contract.
We may disclose details to, and collect details from, credit or fraud
agencies, or debt recovery agencies for verification purposes, or for
debt reporting or collection purposes.
We may also disclose details about you to
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as
required or authorised by law
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and
- organisation involved in sale or transfer of our assets or managing
corporate risk and corporate funding
and Accuracy of your Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, loss,
and from unauthorised access.
All staff are instructed not to disclose private information to anyone.
We take security very seriously and have state of the art systems to
ensure security of all information.
We attempt to keep all information up to date but we rely on you to
inform us of any changes of your details.
to your Information
You can request specific details of information we have about you or copies
of the actual information by writing to
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 514
Broadway NSW 2007
We may charge you a handling and materials fee depending on circumstances.
of your Information
You may request in writing that certain information about you is removed,
which we will comply with, provided that information is not necessary
for tax purposes or to identify you or for contractual reasons. We will
not consider requests to alter or remove statistical information. We
can not prevent our web servers from issuing cookies, it is your responsibility
to refuse acceptance of these if you so wish.